Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seven more days....

Only seven more days! We will be leaving at this time next week. I am having so much fun making arrangements for this long awaited journey. I got our plane tickets in the mail yesterday. I love seeing the kids names on there ticket that will bring them forever home. I got all three hotels we needed reserved. Train tickets booked. Dr. appointments for the kids when we return are set. I have our itinerary all planned out. We are going to have so much FUN. Thankfully we finally found some luggage to borrow, so I can get packed. Thanks Hofmeister! I bought myself some new cute Skechers walking shoes. We will be doing a lot of walking. I told John he needs to lift some weights this week to get his arms ready for carrying about 40lbs of kids in each arm. Sorry I am just rambling on, I am just excited and in a hurry to get back to preparing to leave.
Things left on the to do list; get a car seat installed in van, find a friend that will lend us their laptop/notebook, pack, paint closets and install shelves (I know we are last minute), clean up around the house, I better just go get busy now. bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are celebrating with you! Such exciting news!!