Thursday, March 11, 2010

Too excited to.....

sleep. Sorry I know this is not the next post of Gotcha day yet, but I am bored. O.k. so have tried to sleep tonight and it is not happening. Whenever I am really excited I have a hard time settling down. Still to this day I don't sleep much on Christmas Eve night. I laid there for four hours, slipping in and out of a very lite sleep. I can't turn my brain off, I am thinking of things like, what is the first thing I am going to say (in Chinese) to Naveia. I finally got up and looked at the clock hoping it was close to 6 am but it was only 4. So I made myself lay back down. Now here I am at 5:20 in the morning typing because there is nothing else I can do. John is having no problem in the sleep department, at least on of us will be well rested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your next post. Not to worry, you have plenty of time to sleep after they are in your arms!

Cynthia said...

I can't wait to follow along on your journey!