Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Thankful Thanksgiving

Together for the 1st time.
Naveia in her coke bottle glasses. She is so happy. We will be getting her some cutzie frames and lenses that are non-magnified. I Love this little girl. Too Cute.....you have to admit he is the cutest little thing.
The pictures say it all. I was praying for a picture of her in glasses and them together. I am Thankful for these little blessings. And to top it off Taiwan wrote us this message "It seems that the siblings could travel at same time." Your continued prayer to bring them home together is working. This would be a BIG blessing. I am keeping the faith that God is going to make this happen. Please continue to pray for this. Super Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so good!!! Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles should know about your journey. Mandy, this is a gift for all of us, to see how He's working in this. We're so excited to have these little ones in our church family!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Larry, Nancy & Megan

Kel said...

Thats fantastic news. I'm so pleased it's looking good for you!

Mark & Kris said...

Mandy, what cute kids!! I was so happy to see them together in that first picture!! So cool they finally got to meet! I will pray along with you for same travel dates!! Happy Thanksgiving! Kris

Beatrice said...

I love the pictures, they are both adorable!!!

~Beatrice

Annie said...

She is beautiful and ooh his cheeks! I believe the prayers are effective! Bringing them home together.