Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good Wishes

Today my good friend Amanda threw us a surprise party for our adoption. We were truly surprised. John thought he was coming to a surprise party for my birthday (which is two weeks away). I had no idea what it would be but thought something was up when John said he needed to come to the church to move something heavy. Deb G. helped decorate in an Asian theme and made some delicious appetizers. A few of our friends and family where there to bless our adoption with good wishes and prayer. We feel so fortunate to have such a loving church family. We have so many things to be thankful for, but right now I am so thankful for the generosity that so many of you have shared with John and I as we prepare to bring our children home from Taiwan. The donations and words of encouragement have meant more to us than you can imagine.

No comments: