Monday, November 2, 2009

Deliveries

Our documents were delivered in Taiwan, Monday at 12:46p.m.! With all the paper work behind us our part is done, now we just need to sit back and wait. I have lots of things to keep me busy. We just had our basement dry walled...So I think I will be painting walls and trim for the whole month of November. I also have books on adoption I want to get finished up. And with all the Holidays to come, I think the time will fly by. We sent our 2nd care package out. I got a two for one deal. I filled half the box for Naveia and the other for Kai. John made a DVD of us, taken from our home videos. There is one for each of them. And I wrote each of them a letter in a card and had it translated. I hope this brings them joy and hope for their future.
Happy Halloween. From Gypsy and Mario.

No comments: