Monday, May 17, 2010

Our guy Kai.

This is the most recent picture. He just got his first haircut. I asked him to smile, he thought to take out his gum and gave me a great smile. I am glad he likes to show off that smile because it is going to cost us pretty penny to keep it. We suspected that he had bottle rot so we consulted with a pediatric dentist. It was worse than we thought ALL of his teeth but the 4 front bottom ones have major decay. The poor little guy will have to go under general anesthesia in August to have crowns put on. Kai loves helping me fold the laundry. He does an excellent job too. If the washrag is not perfect he starts over and gets it just right. Kai loves his sister's stuff; hair things, dress-up, ballet shoes you get the idea. Naveia just has a fit over that fact that I actually let him wear girl things. This picture was taken with my friends camera. I just love the natural color and quality of it. I am wishing for a new camera in the next year. This was our last day in Taiwan. Here he is in our hotel lobby holding his visa. He has changed so much in just two short months. He no longer drinks a bottle, no diapers, no more spitting out food, and he knows when we mean no. He still thinks he is 10 years old and can do everything on his own. That is just because he is so clever and smart. Mommy is still his favorite but he likes playing daddy's games too. He is our surprise blessing and I am so thankful God gave us our little guy Kai.

1 comment:

Annie said...

He is a cutie and what a smile! He is a helper too, that is awesome!