Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I finally made it into a picture with all of my kids, even my furry one. They all gave me a wonderful mothers day. It was full of lovely homemade gifts and flower planted for me by my husband. He also had lunch all ready for us when we arrived home from church. We are getting ready to go hiking this afternoon. The weather is so nice and it is suppose to rain the next few days. Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there reading my blog. Wishing you as great of one as I am having.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't been on your blog for a while so I was sure there would be more pictures. I didn't get to see Naveia today but saw Kai with you during church. He is changing so much! His face looks different - I think maybe its because he's feeling more connected and engaged with our culture. What a shock for them when they arrived. We love having you guys in our church family!

Nancy

Sandra & Steve said...

What a perfect Mother's Day picture, you have lovely children and your two newest look absolutely adorable. We're adopting from Cathwell too, a 7 yr old!

Annie said...

What a beautiful mom and family! Hope you had a great day, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

what a content looking mommy!