Sunday, June 7, 2009

$ Garage Sale $

I had a very successful garage sale fundraiser this weekend. The money raised will go towards our travel expense to bring our daughter home from Taiwan. It brought in $726!

I sold all of our baby items. I had been holding on to them just in case we were matched with an infant. It was not sad at all to get rid of these items, it was more of a relief to declutter our storage space finally. Also many friends donated items that really helped raise the total. Thank you to the Hofmiester's, Jenkin's, Walrath's, Burton's, Teresa, Fink's, and Spee's.

Here are the kids at their little concession stand.

1 comment:

Family Rebuilding the Wall said...

I just found your blog today. We are also adopting from Cathwel. And my husband is also an engineer! Small world! Congratulations on getting your call! We are awaiting word on when we'll travel. I look forward to hearing more news from you. :)

AB