Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dossier Taiwan Bound

My mother and I at the TECO building. It has a beautiful view being on the 57th floor.
All our paperwork was processed smoothly. Praise God! On Wednesday I looked over everything and figured out what I was suppose to do. Then John met me at 3pm to get the documents notarized at our local bank. Thursday I made copies, mailed agency agreements, mailed Naveia's care package and double/triple checked all documents. Finally Friday I left at 5:30 am, drove over 5 hours to the State dept. for apostle and the TECO building for authentication. The only mistake was I had our home study notarized again and the original notary was sufficient. So I had to fill out an additional form at State dept. and pay an extra $4. No big deal. It was a beautiful day. Walking in the city was nice. We had lunch outdoors by the fountains. Did a little shopping at one small novelty store. It just so happen to have the one item I wanted if I found it. A "baby Gund" soft photo album. After a full day in the city. We drove another 5 hours and arrived home at 10:30 pm. It was a hectic and happy 3 days. I was notified that our documents arrived at our agency this morning. Already our paperwork is officially on it's way to Taiwan as of 6 pm tonight. I can't believe it, we turned it around in just one week. Again Praise God! Next we wait to hear of our court date. We will be traveling between 4-8 months (Dec.-April). I am hoping for sooner than later. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: