Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving for Family

I entered my pictures backwards so go to the bottom of this post and look up. They all helped cut it down and we went straight home for some hot cocoa. Kai was crying and having a fit over being cold and walking so long. I don't think he is going to be our outdoorsman. We went Christmas tree hunting. Another first for the little ones. It was so cold today like 30'. They loved it and for a week it was the first thing they did when they got off the bus. The little ones first leaf pile to jump into.

2 comments:

Annie said...

How wonderful! My kids have grown up in FL. When we were in CO (where I grew up) a couple winters ago, my son cried when he jumped out of the car on arrival, and started to make snowballs, because "the snow was so cold it hurts my hands!" LOL! That made me laugh a lot.
We used to go and cut down our tree too, when I grew up!

Angie said...

Adorable! My husband and I are just starting our own adoption journey, likely to Taiwan as well, and are so excited.

Happy New Year!
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/