Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Fun

I have not posted in some time. One I just did not want the pictures I posted of Naveia to move down and two we have been busy with my sister's family visiting us. Unfortunately I have no adoption news to post. We continue to patiently wait on the paperwork to even begin the adoption process. Please continue to pray that God is working out the details to get the paperwork into our hands. I wish I could just go over there and get her. But I will do whatever it takes to bring my child home.
It was a blessing having my sisters family here for two weeks. The time flew by and we had a lot of fun. We enjoyed the 4th of July, fishing, horse riding, swim pools, Adventure Zone, The Landing, boating, and dining out. My 3 year old niece loved our kittens. By the way we still have 3 that need homes :) they would even love to live on a farm outdoors if you know anyone.
Just this week we added a dog to our family. Zarra and I have wanted an indoor dog for many years. Finally John gave us the green light. We searched the shelters but he came to us as a stray showing up in MO at my mom’s house. He is a 1 ½ old beagle/terrier mix. He has a great temperament, loves the kids and curling up to take a nap. Zarra named him BUDDY. I bet you have never heard of that name for a dog before ha ha. That is what she wants to name him so Buddy it is.

No comments: